Groupthink will automatically take notes and even create Agenda items for you during your meetings.
1. Free-Form Text in Agenda Items
Every agenda item in Groupthink is designed for flexibility:
- As a user, you can type anything into any agenda item. They're designed as free-form text fields, allowing you to jot down thoughts, questions, or any other relevant information.
2. Automatic Transcription and Note-Taking
If Groupthink is a participant in your Zoom, Meet, or Teams conference:
- Groupthink will automatically transcribe the ongoing conversation.
- It then processes this transcription, extracting key decisions and important statements.
- These crucial points are then inserted into the relevant agenda item, appearing as if a user had manually typed them.
For this feature to work effectively:
- Ensure the agenda item selected during the discussion has a brief description or a few words about the topic. This helps Groupthink determine what's relevant to the discussion and what isn't.
BETA: The following features may not be available to all users.
3. Automatic Agenda Building
Groupthink doesn't just take notes; it can also build the agenda based on the flow of the conversation:
- If, during a meeting, there are no additional items listed after the currently selected item, or if the agenda is entirely empty, Groupthink will spring into action.
- As the conversation progresses, Groupthink will automatically create new agenda items, ensuring that every topic of discussion is documented.
4. Managing Automatic Agenda Creation
While the automatic agenda creation feature is incredibly handy, we understand that sometimes you might want more control:
- To manually manage this feature, navigate to the three-dot menu located at the top of the agenda.
- Select "Settings" from the dropdown.
- Here, you'll find a switch labeled "Autocreate Items". Toggle this switch to enable or disable the automatic creation of agenda items.