Concluding your meeting efficiently is crucial for maintaining the momentum of your discussions and ensuring that all participants leave with a clear understanding of the outcomes. Groupthink offers intuitive features to help you wrap up your virtual meetings seamlessly.
- Meetings may conclude automatically or manually, based on your preferences.
- Discussed Agenda items are automatically archived and included in the meeting Recap for future reference.
- A comprehensive recap of your meeting, including detailed notes and a full transcript, is automatically generated after every meeting.
Automatic Meeting Conclusion
- Groupthink will automatically end the meeting after 10 minutes of no activity in the conference.
- This feature applies to meetings where no participants ever joined, as well as meetings where all participants have left.
Manually Ending the Meeting
Access the Agenda Sidebar
- Navigate to the Groupthink agenda associated with your ongoing meeting.
End the Meeting
- Click on "End Meeting" within the Agenda sidebar.
- This action will prompt the Groupthink bot to leave the Teams, Meet, or Zoom conference immediately.
Archiving Completed Agenda Items
- Once the meeting concludes, all agenda items that were marked as complete (by checking the box next to the item) will be archived automatically.
- Archived items can be accessed later for reference, ensuring that you retain a record of all completed discussions.
Receiving a Meeting Recap
- After the meeting ends, Groupthink will generate a detailed recap.
- This recap will cover the discussion points of each agenda item, providing notes for every item discussed.
- Additionally, a complete transcript of the call will be included, ensuring that you have a comprehensive record of the entire meeting.
- A link to the recap, along with a brief summary, will be emailed to everyone attached to the Agenda, even if they didn't participate in the meeting.