Groupthink creates a dynamic slide show in real-time, allowing participants to follow along with ease. After joining
your Meet, Teams, or Zoom call, Groupthink will automatically document the conversation and create a
new slide visible in the bot's video feed with the agenda title and latest notes.
- Add a visual aid during calls, ensuring participants are engaged and on the same page.
- Automatically document the conversation, reducing the need for manual note-taking and post-meeting summaries.
- Visual representation of discussions allows for better understanding and retention of the meeting's content.
Invite the Bot to Your Call
Automatically via Your Calendar
If you have a calendar event with conferencing details for Meet, Teams, or Zoom, Groupthink will automatically join the conference as the meeting starts.
Manually via the Agenda
- Click "Start Impromptu Meeting" in the Agenda sidebar
- Paste in the URL for your Meet, Teams, or Zoom call
- Click "Join Meeting"
- The bot may ask to join the call - make sure to accept the request
Experience the Real-Time Slideshow
As the discussion progresses, the bot will actively document key points and create notes.
- The bot will project a slide that continuously updates with the latest notes.
- This slide will be displayed as if it's a video feed, allowing participants to see the evolving content just like they would view a presenter's shared screen.
- There's no need for any user intervention; the slideshow will autonomously adapt and change based on the conversation's progression.