Groupthink is the place to chat with VI, a GPT-powered AI that reads the internet and connects to your email, browser history, and Slack history to provide personalized responses. Invite your friends and family, collaborate on projects, and make use of Groups and Threads to organize conversations.
Sign in to Groupthink
Welcome new (and returning) users! For those who may be seeing this email for the first time, we are the founders of Groupthink and we send this daily email with our progress.
More Bug Fixes and Improvements… Coming Soon
If I’m 100% honest, this section should have had a list of improvements we shipped today. Instead… this afternoon was full of work fixing a completely broken background system around crawling web content from our Website integration. It will return, and we’ll also have some more updates around improvements tomorrow.
- The website integration is going to be simplified. Just include a URL in any message and Groupthink will remember it in the context of that Group forever.
- Usernames and @replies are coming. We’ll keep you updated, and if you’re getting this email, you’ll be the first to get to claim a username with Groupthink
- We’re going to change @vi to @groupthink – this will better reflect what we’re thinking about next, and avoid the naming confusion for those of you who weren’t around when Groupthink was called VI
- The mobile app is still coming! Today I saw the demo of push notifications, so we’re definitely getting close
- We’re working hard on small UI improvements that make everything smoother and feel faster
- Gmail & Slack integrations are being improved and will relaunch soon