Groupthink is the place to chat with a GPT-powered AI that reads the internet and connects to your email, browser history, and Slack history to provide personalized responses. Invite your friends and family, collaborate on projects, and make use of Groups and Threads to organize conversations.
Sign in to Groupthink
Welcome new (and returning) users! For those who may be seeing this email for the first time, we are the founders of Groupthink and we send this daily email with our progress.
ICYMI: Groupthink Can Remember Important Web Content
Last week we shipped a new feature that lets you instruct Groupthink to “remember” web pages that are important to you and your team.
This is the first implementation of Groupthink’s ability to “read” long-form text. We think it’s important that an AI working with a team has the same ability as the team members to read, summarize, and recall webpages, documents, and more. This new feature may help you:
- Prioritize your company handbook in threads with your team
- Include specific sections of sites in your study group
- Ensure that documentation for a specific tool is referenced within a team working on the same platform or code task
Product Updates From Last Week
- Password Reset bugs have been fixed
- Groups are now highlighted when any child Thread has an unread message
- ICYMI: All of these emails are now on our website
- Groupthink can now remember important web pages
- Responses from Groupthink should be slightly faster, with higher-quality output – we’ve worked on a better way of combining all of your connected data to product even better results
- You are now an admin of your Onboarding Group, allowing you to add and remove members from that Group
- Inviting someone who already has a Groupthink account will send them a different email with a link directly to the Group they’ve been invited to
- Trying to access a group you cannot see will not load anything, allowing you to select a Group from the sidebar you want to work in
- Visiting a Group you’ve been invited to will now pop a modal asking if you’d like to accept or reject the invitation