Groupthink is designed to seamlessly integrate into your virtual meetings, ensuring that every discussion is documented and actionable. Whether you're scheduling a meeting in advance or hosting an impromptu session, Groupthink can be added to your Teams, Meet, or Zoom calls in two simple ways.
- Enhance your meetings with real-time note-taking.
- Ensure that every participant is on the same page with automatically generated slides.
- Reduce the need for post-meeting summaries and manual note-taking.
Automatic Calendar Integration
Link Your Calendar
- Connect your Google Calendar with Groupthink.
- Ensure that your Teams, Meet, or Zoom conferencing details are included in the calendar event.
- Groupthink will automatically detect the upcoming meeting and prepare to join.
Start Your Meeting
- As your meeting begins, Groupthink will automatically join the call.
- The Groupthink bot will document the conversation, creating real-time notes and slides visible to all participants.
Manually Add to an Impromptu Meeting
Access the Agenda
- Open the Groupthink agenda you wish to use for the meeting.
- Click on "Start Impromptu Meeting" in the Agenda sidebar.
Provide Meeting Details
- Paste the URL for your Teams, Meet, or Zoom call into the provided field.
- Click "Join Meeting".
- The Groupthink bot may request to join the call. Ensure you accept this request to enable real-time documentation.
Experience Enhanced Meetings
- As the discussion progresses, Groupthink will actively document key points.
- Participants will see a continuously updating slide with the latest notes, ensuring everyone remains engaged and informed.